Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 30 novembre 2013

THE LOVE-SHAPED HEART (For Her the teacher in Belo Sub Division) You are as beautiful as the heart And as bright as God`s holy light I`m a veritable Scorpio Standing here to commune with you Hoping you`re my natural Soul Mate. When I don`t swim, I dart Never do I suffer from potato blight Because I also know something about files in folio That`s why I detest the loo Especially when I have a date.

THE LOVE-SHAPED HEART (For Her the teacher in Belo Sub Division) You are as beautiful as the heart And as bright as God`s holy light I`m a veritable Scorpio Standing here to commune with you Hoping you`re my natural Soul Mate. When I don`t swim, I dart Never do I suffer from potato blight Because I also know something about files in folio That`s why I detest the loo Especially when I have a date.

1 commentaire:

  1. THE LOVE-SHAPED HEART

    (For Her the teacher in Belo Sub Division)

    You are as beautiful as the heart
    And as bright as God`s holy light
    I`m a veritable Scorpio
    Standing here to commune with you
    Hoping you`re my natural Soul Mate.

    When I don`t swim, I dart
    Never do I suffer from potato blight
    Because I also know something about files in folio
    That`s why I detest the loo
    Especially when I have a date.

    RépondreSupprimer