Nombre total de pages vues

jeudi 4 décembre 2014

PICTURES OF ME JUST AFTER HIGH SCHOOL AND AT AGE 5

PICTURES THAT SPEAK A THOUSAND WORDS

In journalism we learn and teach that a picture is worth a thousand words. Above are twio pictures that make me confirm that saying.

I took the first picture just a few days after I moved into a classrooom and started teaching French. I had just passed my Advanced Level papers from CCAST Bambili and the school in question was the Bui College of General Education in Kumbo. It was owned by the late former cabinet minister, Mr. Boniface Tatah Sakah. However, in later years, the school was bought by the Presbyterian Church in Cameroon and is today PHS Kumbo. In the next three years, I was to teach French in three colleges, the other two being Providence Comprehensive College (PCC) Bamenda and the other City College of Commerce (CCC) still of Bamenda.

As the caption tells, I took the second picture when I was aged five. The background has been reworked through modern technology at Awa  & Sons in Bamenda. After that I entered the ENS in Bambili in the Bilingual Series. When our class was sent to France for one-year of French studies, I went there, did the course but stayed on to continue studying other disciplines (in France, Britain and Spain)  through private sponsorship by my elder brother Tah Asongwed (S~TAH) and myself.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire