Nombre total de pages vues

lundi 10 mars 2014

GRAPPLING WITH UNFORESEEN FAILURE

GRAPPLING WITH UNFORESEEN FAILURE

Have you ever been very confident that you will pass an exam after you have written it only to fail when results are out? Well, something similar happened to me recently.

If prior to the exercise, someone had asked me to name five of the most "impactful" posts on my blog www.tmazonga.blogspot.com, I would unfailingly have included  the one entitled, “The Problem with the CPDM”, published here on the blog on the 7th of March.

The outcome, based on feedback I usually get from readers for this particular post was not just very low but one of the lowest any posted post of mine has ever registered. It was dismal.

Why do you think I fell so short of expectations? You can (re)visit the article by following the link below:
< http://tmazonga.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-problem-with-cpdm.html >.

Thanks and regards


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire