Nombre total de pages vues

vendredi 7 mars 2014

THANK YOU, FACEBOOK FRIENDS



THANK YOU, FACEBOOK FRIENDS

It was my birthday on the 5th of March. Naturally it was a significant day for me, but it was made even more significant by you who had me in your thoughts and sent me birthday wishes.

I have found the tonnage of wishes to be overwhelmingly large. I received nearly two hundred of them, and I must say I am so touched I am at a loss for words.

The only other instance during which I received many birthday wishes was when I taught in some London High Schools. The students had the habit of remembering their teachers at the end-of-year feasts and on their birthdays. This was when they sent out wishes.

 Even so, at no time did I receive more than twenty from any given school. But today on Facebook, I have received 192 wishes from you!

Thanks a lot, Facebook friends! I appreciate the gesture.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire