Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 5 juillet 2014

HOW A FLY PROVOKED ME




Gosh! This morning I dropped my tooth brush
It was already pasted
And I was brushing my teeth
And now, here it was
Stuck face down on the trampled floor
I nearly stepped on it
In my fury and self blame
But then a fly on the wall caught my attention
With paste all over my mouth
I watched the tiny beast
It crawled on the wall
And as it did so
It left a line of white cream in its wake
The cream looked like my tooth paste
The winged animal moved backward and forward
And around and about
As if dancing
I noticed
That was not just a cream line I saw
No, like God, the fly was saying something
It was writing a message
It said
“Tikum, Do you know you`re an idiot?”
Stupefied and aghast
I stepped back
The fly lifted itself from the wall
And flew off defiantly
But the writing was on the wall
It is still there.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire