Nombre total de pages vues

vendredi 18 juillet 2014

MANCHESTER PHOTOS FOR THE CAMEROON PRESIDENT




They came from the house opposite
Someone threw them at us
I don`t know who
They just flew in through the window
And landed on the floor carpet
They were in a medium-sized brown envelope
But the envelope bore no address
When trembling I opened it
I found it contained pictures of the Queen
I mean the Queen and her second husband
But the pictures were so old and so rusty
Who kept them with such carelessness?
Out of curiosity I turned them over
They were seven
And behind each was the inscription
“To the King, my husband”.
I couldn`t understand because
The Queen was in her second marriage
So which husband was it?
These were neither pictures of the queen nor the king
They were of an unknown couple
Who looked like
The President and First Lady of Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe of all places!
Why so, I wondered
Just then a violent wind blew in from outside
Then I heard a female voice whisper in my ear
“Don`t bother! It`s not everything that
You should understand.
But if you don`t like the pictures
Send them to the President of Cameroon!”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire