Nombre total de pages vues

dimanche 8 mars 2015

A GIFT FOR WOMEN ON WOMEN`S DAY

 A FLYING EAGLE FOR MY DAUGHTER

Today, I published this book entitled MY FLYING EAGLE. Because today is Woman`s Day, I dedicate it to all women worldwide.

The picture on the cover of the book is that of one of my daughters, Abu Azi. She is not just the first of my daughters but also the first of my children. She has adopted "The Flying Eagle" as her "pet animal" for reasons which are explained in some poems in the book.

The book is an e-book which means it is published online and available online. It costs one US Dollar and can be purchased with a Credit Card.

Check it out!

I have other books that are published in a similar way, that is, online and also costing one US Dollar each.

They are: 1. A DIME FOR THREE (8 short stories)
               2. MY LOVE FOR NURSE NAOMI (9 short stories)
               3. THE CRYING BABY (10 SHORT STORIES)
               4. SAY NO TO AIDS (poems in English and French on HIV AIDS education)
               5  THE WOODEN BICYCLE (10 short stories).

Enjoy the books!
)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire