Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 7 mars 2015

FIRST AMONG EQUALS





FIRST AMONG EQUALS

Here Is Azi Azonga
Also called `Abu`
Which in Ngamambo (the Baforchu language) means, `mother`
Because she was named after my mother.

She is not just the first of my girls
But also the first of my children generally
And God has given me a large number
Of both sexes too
All of whom I`m very proud.

But Abu was the first to be born
As such she is the genesis
The origin
The start
The beginning
The pioneer
The trailblazer
The pacesetter
The earliest
The foremost
The initial
The originator
The ground breaker
The trendsetter
The innovator
The leading light
The leader
The chief
The organizer
The manager
The director
The boss.

But I won`t say the Alpha
Because if I do
I must also say the Omega
But I can`t
Because that`s the Almighty.

Even so, I praise, honour Him
For the gift of her
And I thank her lovely mother
Without whom this would never have happened
Her siblings for keeping her company
Her teachers for giving her an education
Her neighbours for keeping and eye on her garden
And her friends for thinking about her.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire