Nombre total de pages vues

dimanche 29 mars 2015

THE THINGS WE DO HERE

This is a story about a work place that received me at short notice, sat me down, listened to me and gave me satisfaction
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I`m all ears
So, you can speak
I may not be very much into reading
But I do listen
I have an ear for that which is good
Remember I did literature
Are you surprised?
Don`t be because frankly
I`m just impressed.
So, would you . . . 

---------------------------------------
FOR THE REST OF THE STORY, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW. IF THE LINK DOES NOT OPEN, COPY IT AND PASTE IT IN THE ADDRESS BAR AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN, THEN PRESS "ENTER". <https://sumbola.com/articles/473/the-things-we-do-here>

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire