Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 28 mars 2015

A SPECIAL THOUGHT FOR THE OPTICIAN

WHY WE EYE YOUR EYE



(For Mdam NDANGO Marie FRIWNIH of EYE CARE - Kumba)



I cannot even remember

Why should I?

As if that is the only thing that counts

But there are lots of others aspects in life

Many of them

All of which I remember

I remember eye sizes

Eye colours

Eye shadows

Eye shades

Eye lashes

Eye corneas

Eye pupils

Eye depths

Eye shallowness

Eye cataracts

Eye sights

Myopia.



I also remember

Eye examinations

I measure distances

I test eye sights

I examine the health of eyes

I nurture eyes and make them feel good.





We clean your eyes

We correct your view

For them we prescribe appropriate drugs

We design your glasses

With exact and beautiful frames

We frame them

We make them ready for you

We deliver them to you.



That`s why I`m not alone here

We are many

And all of us eye you our customer

Because with you we want to see eye-to-eye

We don`t believe in the archaic philosophy of

An eye for an eye

Because an eye is. . .

------------------------------


FOR THE REST OF THIS ACCOUNT, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW. IF THE
LINK DOES NOT OPEN, COPY IT AND PASTE IT IN THE ADDRESS BAR AT THE TOP
OF YOUR SCREEN, THEN PRESS "ENTER":

https://sumbola.com/articles/471/a-special-thought-for-the-optician

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire