Nombre total de pages vues

jeudi 3 juillet 2014

THE FLOWER OF MY DREAMS



THE ROSE PERIWINKLE FLOWER

(Dedicated to Mrs. Bonjoh My Class One Primary School teacher who first introduced me to this flower)


Mine is a rose periwinkle
And I dedicate it to my primary school teacher
Mrs. Bongjoh who taught me about it
You may call it a filler flower
I call it a petalled bloom
It may not be your amaryllis
Or your carnations
Or your cushion chrysanthemum
Or even your oriental lily.

But for sure it`s my rose periwinkle
Call it the Madagascar rosy periwinkle
Or the scientific catharanthus roseus
Or even the miraculous flower
It`s one and the same thing.


The flower of my dreams
My plantae
My gentianales
My asterids
My catharanthus
My angiosperm
My apocynaceae
My eudicots

My all.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire