Nombre total de pages vues

lundi 16 décembre 2013

A MAN FIT ONLY FOR THE FULCRUM

(For Anthony Ngafor because there is something in the poem which he and I observed in a film in Britain) It wasn’t a boil, I can tell you that It was a groin; a large groin Another one Yet another one On the same spot He alone knows how he got it He knows where he got it. So, I’m not the one to soil for a swat That man could sell his soul for a coin He called me the only one And I knew he was the only one But today on my page he’s just a tiny dot And by no means a man who is fit That’s why I’ll put him on Brother Egbert’s fulcrum After all, didn’t he leave without a forwarding address?

1 commentaire:

  1. A MAN FIT ONLY FOR THE FULCRUM

    (For Anthony Ngafor because there is something in the poem which he and I observed in a film in Britain)

    It wasn’t a boil, I can tell you that
    It was a groin; a large groin
    Another one
    Yet another one
    On the same spot
    He alone knows how he got it
    He knows where he got it.

    So, I’m not the one to soil for a swat
    That man could sell his soul for a coin
    He called me the only one
    And I knew he was the only one
    But today on my page he’s just a tiny dot
    And by no means a man who is fit
    That’s why I’ll put him on Brother Egbert’s fulcrum
    After all, didn’t he leave without a forwarding address?

    RépondreSupprimer