Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 14 décembre 2013

PISCES MAN AND CANCER WOMAN

By Tikum Mbah Azonga I popped over to the corner shop for ham When I returned, my jubilee crown was gone If like my brother, Ntembe Paul, I was an Aries ram It would have been simple fun. But as the typical aquatic, dorsal and finned fish I swam upstream, screaming for my Cancer soul mate She heard me faraway, appeared and let me off the leash Because in God’s bedroom we were coupled by divine paste.

1 commentaire:

  1. PISCES MAN AND CANCER WOMAN

    By Tikum Mbah Azonga

    I popped over to the corner shop for ham
    When I returned, my jubilee crown was gone
    If like my brother, Ntembe Paul, I was an Aries ram
    It would have been simple fun.

    But as the typical aquatic, dorsal and finned fish
    I swam upstream, screaming for my Cancer soul mate
    She heard me faraway, appeared and let me off the leash
    Because in God’s bedroom we were coupled by divine paste.

    RépondreSupprimer