Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 14 décembre 2013

MESSAGE TO THE WOMAN I LOVE

MESSAGE TO THE WOMAN I LOVE By Tikum Mbah Azonga Oh, darling How I miss you! Your irresistible dreamy eyes So misleadingly calm they can drown ten men at once But I love them, I want them Please, give me a look right now, right here So that at my own behest and at my own peril I can dive headlong into that distant bottomless pit of a world It matters little if I never return You are worth more than my life Call it suicide if you like It won`t change anything.

1 commentaire:

  1. MESSAGE TO THE WOMAN I LOVE

    By Tikum Mbah Azonga

    Oh, darling
    How I miss you!
    Your irresistible dreamy eyes
    So misleadingly calm they can drown ten men at once
    But I love them, I want them
    Please, give me a look right now, right here
    So that at my own behest and at my own peril
    I can dive headlong into that distant bottomless pit of a world
    It matters little if I never return
    You are worth more than my life
    Call it infatuation or even suicide if you like
    It won`t change anything.



    RépondreSupprimer