Nombre total de pages vues

dimanche 12 janvier 2014

RIDING THE WAVE TROUGH

RIDING THE WAVE TROUGH



(For the outspoken Leo Friend)

I miss my late parents
Really, I wish that today they too were here
I wish they would guide me, hear me
And every so often show me love
To them was I so strongly attached
And to this day, I swear to you
I see them every day, all over the place
But when I talk to them, they only gesticulate
When I try to touch them, my hand ploughs the air sadly.
Although I`m a Leo girl who pays her rents
I can`t steer clear of this circumstantial smear
They`re too far from poor me
Daily, idle lads tell me I`m pretty. Is that love?
Why lay and egg that won`t hatch?
I ran for election in order to serve you
That`s why I took on that race
For, what man can do, woman can do better and even postulate
What is paramount in my life is the crest, not the trough.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire