Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 18 janvier 2014

THE FREE WILL I WIELD



THE FREE WILL I WIELD

(For Helen of Amazing Pharmacy, Buea)

PART 1: FREEDOM

You are free
Free to stay, free to go
Free to speak, free to remain silent
Free to sing, free to dance
Free to do anything whatsoever
Anything you want to do
But just remember, anything you do must be amazing.
If today I decide to go to the Benue
And always without fear
My job is more than an advocacy
And that`s because I`m like Helen of Troy.

PART 2: PORTRAIT OF A QUEEN

You have painted a poetic rendition of mine by decree
You have rightly portrayed me as a Virgo
You say my eye shadow is salient
That my lipstick throws you into a trance
That my lock of hair is neatly gathered at the back like silver
But have you noticed that beneath this greenish dress and the overall that makes it two
The name of our pharmacy is Amazing?
Here too are hidden all my treasures from Dikume Balue
That`s why whatever I do here
I swear by Amazing Pharmacy
So if you come here to buy, don`t try any ploy.
------------------------------------------
By Dr. Tikum Mbah Azonga, PhD
Lecturer of Journalism, French and Spanish
Buea 18-01-2014, TEL: 7767 6165  EMAIL: tmazonga@gmail.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire