Nombre total de pages vues

lundi 23 février 2015

A TALE OF THREE TEACHERS



THE TRIANGLE OF EVIL

For John Cleary who was the Head of the Department of Modern Languages at the Aylestone High School in London  where I once served as the school`s French Foreign Language Teaching Assistant, from France and on detachment by France. Shortly before I arrived from France (Lille) to assume duty, John Cleary was abruptly replaced as Head of the Modern Languages Department with Mick Howard by the school`s Headmaster (Principal), Brian Farminer. So I worked with Mick as my Head of Department but maintained a very good relationship with John.

I think we have to do better
And I tell you what, Aubrey
Like the pail on your shoulder
Don`t think the institute of prosperity is over.

All three figures form a triangle
Even so, the West isn`t getting any wiser
Instead, they`re all like one man
Taking all their garbage in.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire