Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 21 février 2015

MY DAUGHTER AND HER FLYING EAGLE

RIGHT ON TARGET

(This poem is dedicated to the first-born of all my children, the Sagittarius Lady born and based in the United Kingdom, ABU AZI AZONGA who is also active on FACEBOOK. I dedicate the poem  to her because it talks about the "flying eagle".  


 BELOW IS AZI AZONGA AND TO HER RIGHT, HER FLYING EAGLE

 




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometime last year, she adopted the bird as her choice mascot. However, I wrote this poem way back in 2003 - before she adopted the FLYING EAGLE. Little did I know at the time that   eleven years later, my daughter would raise the  flying eagle and place it on a pedestal. That is why I think this poem should be hers. The forename, "Abu" is that of my mother because the birth of Azi was one of the major events that happened in the year my mother died. She died on the 5th of January, Azi was conceived on the 23rd of February - don`t ask me how I know that - and was born to her mother and me on the 3rd of December, all of that in the same year.

Dear daughter, may you and your flying eagle, fly higher and higher)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ON TARGET

I too will try my hand at this
I will give it my best shot
So that when the flying eagle shoots to the top
All of us under God`s golden sun will write its thesis.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire