Nombre total de pages vues

lundi 16 février 2015

APOLOGIES TO FACEBOOK FRIENDS





Something unusual has overcome me today. I was randomly flipping through my Facebook pages when I realized that on the occasion of my birthday (5th March) last year, 2014, some friends of mine on Facebook took time out to spare a thought for me. Two hundred and sixteen (216) of them sent me “happy birthday” messages.

Unfortunately, I did not see those messages until today. Consequently, I did not reply to them. Although I have my own weaknesses, the least I could have done was to acknowledge receipt of those wishes. As it turned out, I didn`t do it. I am deeply sorry. 

I wish to thank everyone of those friends for the gesture and assure them that my silence was neither a mark of ingratitude not insult.

Once more, many thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire