Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 21 juin 2014

CALLING MBU (BAFORCHU) SONS AND DAUGHTERS




MESSAGE TO MBU (BAFORCHU) SONS AND DAUGHTERS

We are currently and concurrently running two yahoogroups discussion forms. These are <mbudca_global@yahoogroups.com > and < mbudcaworldwide@yahoogroups.com >. However, none of them appears to have held us together as much as we would have wished. That is my opinion.

I suggest that we study both groups carefully, phase out one of the two and entertain the remaining one. This would enable us to regain the erstwhile high but lost level of in-depth and productive discussions we had before. I believe that in this way we would quickly recover lost steam.

It is not my intention to apportion blame. Far from it, my desire is to assist in moving us ahead: paving the way forward.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire