Nombre total de pages vues

dimanche 23 février 2014

CONVERSATION WITH A GIRL WHO GOT HEALED



THE GIRL WHO GOT HEALED

Recently I was in a taxi in Buea going up to the SOWEDA Junction from Mile 17. I was at the back when suddenly a girl who was sitting in front dialed a number and announced excitedly to someone that “Praise the Lord”, she had been healed.

She went on to explain to her interlocutor that this took place two days ago at her church and it was the visiting prophet who did it for her. She said she was no longer feeling any pains anywhere and her limbs which were heavy before were now very light.

When the driver asked her what she had been ill of, she said it was private. I then stepped in to ask whether since the healing, she had gone to the hospital for confirmation. She said: “No, I haven’t, but I know I have been healed in Jesus’ name”! The prophet has told me I am healed!” to which the other passengers said, “Amen!”
I tried to explain to her that such a confirmation exercise was very important. I even referred her to the Bible by saying that there were times when Jesus healed people he asked them to go and be tested.

She asked me whether I was a doctor. I said “No”. She then asked if I was a pastor, to which I also said, “No”. Then she concluded: “Keep your advice to yourself. I will do what my pastor says!” Just then, it was time for her to get off the vehicle. At that point our conversation came to a halt and we parted company.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire