Nombre total de pages vues

lundi 17 février 2014

HOW THE SDF CHAIRMAN SURPRISED ME



HOW THE SDF CHAIRMAN SURPRISED ME

Once when I was with the chairman and we had chatted about a wide range of issues, I thought I should congratulate him on something extraordinary he had done. So I said:

‘Mr. Chairman, I notice that although you and Governor Acham Peter Cho are from Baba II Village, you do not seem to frown at him when he holds his CPDM rallies in the village. One would have thought that you would want him to be in your own party, the SDF”

The chairman laughed and told me: “He has the right to choose his own party. And by the way, not only do I allow his meetings; I attend them!”

“Political maturity!” said I to myself. And to be fair to both men, I have never heard that there is any friction between them because they belong to different political parties.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire