Nombre total de pages vues

lundi 3 février 2014

NTEMFAC OFEGE`S BLOOD-LETTING RHETORIC

Ntemfac Ofege says this to N.N. Susungi: "Let me teach you another thing." Can Ntemfac teach? He sounds like a cracked and stuck gramophone record. He says the same things over and over but does not mean much. He is full of himself and seems to love the sound of his own voice. He claims to be a prophet. Who made him one, and how? Who is his bishop or pope? An since when?

A prophet whose mouth is foul so many times, so full of venom and invectives ? .Although Ntemfac, Dr. Susungi are all Shesans, Ntemfac should know, if he didn`t know this before that he met me at Sacred Heart before I left him there some years later Buy I never ET Dr. Susungi.He completed from there three years before I went in.

He has still not answered my question about his status: Is he a "Southern Cameroonian" or a "La Republique"? If he is a Southern Cameroonian, I have asked him to say so. But if he is from what he declares la Republique, he should not cry more than the bereaved.

The path of the Southern Cameroons is one I have always called ,"evasive" What can its proponents show as work they have done for the people? How many students are they sponsoring? How many industries have they set up? How many schools have they constructed? How many hospitals have they built? Have many rural areas have they supported? Where were they when the Buea Mountain Hotel collapsed? Where were they when the landslide happened in Wabane? Where were they when Lake Nyos or Mount Cameroon explode?  The questions are many.

They blame our leaders who went to Foumban for making the wrong choices. So why don`t they today sit down with the other side and iron things out if they are wiser. They are rushing into some kind of utopia of a dream world

There are three main things they are good at: 1. Talk, 2. Talk and 3. Talk.

If I am wrong, let them prove it, point by point. But they are more likely to rush into insults which is a sign of weakness and a lack of tolerance and free speech. Even so, I have a right to my opinion.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire