Nombre total de pages vues

mercredi 5 février 2014

THE VIRGO-LEO RELATIONSHIP



THE VIRGO-LEO RELATIONSHIP
(Understanding their mindset and psyche)
[Dedicated to Yvonne the Virgo]

1.     INTRODUCTION
‘Oh, what can I say, eh?
And how do I say it?
Through a priced article here in my boutique
Or just with the cup of ice cream he is buying?
He asked for my birthday
When I told hi, he said I was Virgo
He even added: “Like Mary the Mother of Christ!”

2.     THE UNEXPECTED CONGRATS
But he also embarrassed me
When he collected his ice cream and paid for it, he said, ”Congratulations!”
I said” Thank you”
Then he asked why I thought he was congratulating me
“For the ice cream!” I said.
I replied: “No, for your beauty; your exquisite beauty!”
“My beauty?” she enquired, taken aback
“Yes, your beauty. And you deserve it a thousand times.”
She blushed and said she had not had such compliments for long.
“Believe”, I assured her.

3.     VIRGO AS AN EARTH SIGN

When she asked what being a Virgo meant
I said, firstly, Virgo is an Earth Element sign, like Taurus and Capricorn
I asked her to give m e the sign of any man she had ever known closely
“Leo!” she replied.
I told her Leo is a Fire Element Sign, like Aries and Sagittarius.

4.     LEO AS A FIRE SIGN

She asked me to explain
And I opened my epistle
“Leo as a fire sign is not just by nature
A fighter but a warrior
Leos fight their battles alone and on the spot
Like the sister signs Aries and Sagittarius
Leos are imbued with incredible energy
Which can even be seen in the way they express themselves
They fight to win and never to lose
They fear no one and nobody
And can be so blunt that their parents will write them off
As insolent and disrepectful
The French Emperor, Napoleon Bonaparte who was a Leo
Once said the word “impossible” was not in his dictionary.
Leos are people on the move
Monotony bores them
So they are always in search of something new and challenging
They are spontaneous in reaction and so normally
Do not carry grudges around
They will confront you and spit it anger in your face if you annoy them
And once that is done, they consider the problem solved and forgetten.

5.     RISK TAKERS AND ADVENTURERS


--------------------------------------For the rest, follow the link  https://www.facebook.com/tikum.mbahazonga

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire