Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 15 février 2014

MY THANKS TO NIGERIA



MY THANKS TO NIGERIA

Ever since I set up the blog < http://tmazonga.blogspot.com/2014/02/an-odd-prayer-for-paul-biya.html>, I have been following closely the statistics on the different countries in which readers read my posts.

 They include the USA (always at the top) and Cameroon (always second), but also the UK, Ireland, Thailand, Norway, South Africa, Sweden, Malaysia, France, Germany and Italy, to name those. Nigeria had not been featuring and I got worried because I felt how could we be such close neighbours and I write in the English language, yet they were not “with me”, so to speak.

Nonetheless, when I consulted today`s statistics, Nigeria was in! Usually, the top ten countries and the top ten posts are listed. Today, Nigeria came in as the 7th out of ten. Welcome on board, brothers and sisters of Naija Country!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire